One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just at Toys R Us yesterday. They had all the new 12" Joes. The Snake Eyes looks pretty damn cool. I like the head sculpt better then the Sideshow version. Only $15.99... Right now I'm kicking myself for not picking him up.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
awesome!!!

and he has enormous clunky boots... just what every stealthy ninja needs :)
Actually those big clunky boots are my favorite part of this guy I think. Not so much for Snake Eyes, but they'd look cool on a futuristic custom.

Anyone know if the boots are plastic or more rubbery? Not sure how paint will take to them if they're the rubbery type.

At less than $20 though, pretty cool figure.

·
Registered
153 Posts
the boots.. are more rubbery. but still very cool.. the Liquitex acrylic paints will & have held on mine..

I agree, that HS on Snake Eyes.. is fantastic. if the mask were removable.. it would already be in my collection..

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
I picked up the Stormshadow and Snake Eyes several weeks ago - for the price, they are awesome! The headsculpts are really incredible - they look much more realistic than the previous G.I. Joe headsculpts. You can see the stitching and folds of the fabric.

The uzi looks to be pretty decent in terms of scale, although I'm not sure how large actual uzis are. At any rate, it doesn't look too large in his hands.

·
costoMISER
9,480 Posts
the sword looks huge. Is the Uzi the right size?
I think the mini UZI is pretty close. Enclosed is an image featuring a Furuta UZI, 21st Century UZI and Hasbro mini UZI for comparison.

I really like these figures. Great for parts and heavy-duty playing.

Attachments

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
These are cool.. Graet for the younglings to cut their teeth in the 1:6 figure world. I think the accesories are sometimes oversized for that very reason. Easier for the 10 year old to handle, assemble and play with...Anything too challenging takes when it comes to assembly [Placing sword or gun in hand etc..]takes the fun out of playing with them and would likely end up at the bottom of the toy box... Great figure for introduction into the hobby...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts