One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was away from the 1:6 hobby, I got into Disney's "Kim Possible" in a big way - doing artwork, writing fanfics, participating in the online communities...

...yet I couldn't leave my figures completely behind.

I created this - Kim Possible if she was a real teen:

She's a combination of several things: two different tops combined to make her 3/4 sleeve crop-top mock turtleneck, some pleather sleeves to get the length, a 21st century olive cargo, Midori gloves (with pleather sleevelets to simulate the cuffs turned down)

Her body is a PB with slightly shortened legs, a Poppo toys "A cup" chest plate and a red haired head from OJI (with the eyes painted green)

Since taking this picture, I found a 1/6 hairdryer grappler gun for her

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Now this is just plain Cool man.... My daughter would love something like this... I've come to like Kim and crew myself..Great that you can incorperate one interest or hobby with another... This is really cute.. Now you must put ole' Ron Stoppable at her side...

·
OSW Pug Warrior
5,658 Posts
Kim Possible & Ron Stoppable and that villain chick are great characters. Potential, eh?
Very g:wideyesd job, TNP :thumb

And LOL, JonM - Erin Esurance would make a great 1/6th femfig!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Nice rendition. I love the show and wish Disney would keep it alive. I really like the artwork and animation on the show. As it turns out, the guy that did character development for Kim Possible also did Clerks: The Cartoon, which is also a favorite of mine.

·
Lurker .... or somefin
5,301 Posts
Very nice custom!

mistamoose said:
Nice rendition. I love the show and wish Disney would keep it alive. I really like the artwork and animation on the show. As it turns out, the guy that did character development for Kim Possible also did Clerks: The Cartoon, which is also a favorite of mine.
Really? Sweet! That's one of my favorite canceled cartoons.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.