One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
The Superman of my childhood, and my favorite show in those days. That head is perhaps not quite as jowly as Reeves was, but it most certainly looks the part on the figure! His strange, somewhat reserved demeanor and expressions (even the odd smile, as if feigned) totally convinced me he was an alien. He had an absolute dedication to saving us, but was somewhat like the predecessor to Mr. Spock, in how he engaged earthmen.

Well done!

·
Red Shadow
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Superman of my childhood, and my favorite show in those days. That head is perhaps not quite as jowly as Reeves was, but it most certainly looks the part on the figure! His strange, somewhat reserved demeanor and expressions (even the odd smile, as if feigned) totally convinced me he was an alien. He had an absolute dedication to saving us, but was somewhat like the predecessor to Mr. Spock, in how he engaged earthmen.

Well done!

·
Registered
883 Posts

Well done!
Great point about Reeves' Superman.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Wonderfully done. The black & white photo really took me back. Like PD I remember George Reeves as my first Superman. I had an aunt who baby-sat me quite a lot when I was around 5 yrs old and the Reeves-Superman reruns were still on in the afternoons.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts