One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
are the pictures 'light' or are the patterns a bit faded with less ink saturation?

are these printed to fabric paper via inkjet? are they colorfast?

regardless, it's nice to have all of these options - amazing selection.
All of my patterns are printed via Spoonflower and use real fabric. The inks are made for fabrics and are cured so that they won't just wash off later. I started using this service originally to make 1:1 uniforms and thought it would work great for 1:6, so far so good!

Bernd, the Bundeswehr uniform looks amazing!

I know the AOR2 looks pretty close to MARPAT, but it actually is pretty close. If there is ever a problem with the colors let me know and I'll get it fixed up. I can also switch out colors if anyone wants something unique.

Here is actual MARPAT (Left) and AOR2 (Right) for comparison (AOR2 is supposed to be rotated 90 degrees)

And the Spoonflower print:

Thanks everyone for the feedback and I'm glad you all enjoy! More to come soon!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hello again everyone!

New camos now available:
Flecktarn and variants, Russian SURPAT, US Dual Tex, Swedish Desert, and some DPM variants.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hello all!

It's been a while since I've updated this thread but I wanted to let everyone know that I've got a bunch of new 1/6 scale patterns available as well as some new 1/4 scale camo for anyone that works in that scale. I'm still working at adding more as I have time and will be working on the ANA digital pattern as well. Thanks again to everyone who has supported this project!

ricraynor's shop on Spoonflower: fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap

Here is a preview of the new 1/6 and 1/4 scale SS camo:

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Would it be possible to "tweak" the flecktarn into colors similar to Swiss Alpenflauge?

Got a custom I'm working on that could sorely use some!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Yardage is available on Spoonflower and I'll see about working on the Alpenflage colorway for the Flecktarn.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
WOW!

Just stumbled on this thread. Fantastic work.

It would be helpful for those of us that have never sewn a full uniform to have some sewing patterns. Anybody have some?

Great work again Ric. When I learn how to sew I'd be interested in ATACS.

I've also had customers from Brazil and especially Columbia interested in their uniforms and gear.

·
Registered
256 Posts
What type of fabric, of all those different types Spoonflower offers, is suitable for 1:6 sewing? I imagine it should be as thin as possible...? What kind should I choose, any ideas?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I usually just use the basic cotton, it's the thinnest and the cheapest and looks good on the finished product.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts