One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been working on several camo patterns in the past and have recently scaled some down to 1/6 scale for custom figure mods. I have started with some German camo patterns and will add more soon. I also take special requests so if you have an idea I'm all ears! If you want to check it out or make some custom uniforms all you have to do is order the amount you want through Spoonflower!

Here is the link to Spoonflower: (make sure you select the 1/6 scale patterns, I have full scale prints as well!)

http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/ricraynor

Some photos of samples: (sorry for the crappy camera)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ERDL coming soon, Multicam and MTP are on the list of things I'd like to do but I'm dreading actually doing them... More news to come! ...Sooner or later...

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
ERDL coming soon, Multicam and MTP are on the list of things I'd like to do but I'm dreading actually doing them... More news to come! ...Sooner or later...
Ricraynor, I could help you with the multicam, it's a side project I'm working on as well. I was going to scan some actual fabric and use that as the template. Would you be interested in anything I've got? It might help your work a lot.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WWII US Camo, Mitchell Leaf Camo and ERDL are finished up and ready for sale! Also as an added bonus I have a Sci Fi Marine camo...

I am also having trouble finding a good source material for British DPM and if anyone has a good high resolution photo of material (flat material no uniform pictures) that would help greatly in speeding up the DPM camo.

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
Hi Ric,

Nice work - I've also posted a thread about your camo sheets over on http://www.onesixth.co.uk

Please feel free to join there so you can update your range of camo for sale. (It could also be a good source for DPM source material. NB - Some 'free email domains like gmail etc. are banned to prevent spam, if you have any problems please PM me here).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello everyone!

Some new updates:

DPM, TigerStripe, Children of Men (COMPAT), and MARPAT Desert are now finished and ready for sale! I am currently working on Flecktarn and MTP but my good computer has died and they will be delayed.

·
i'm a lover not a fighter
3,141 Posts
are the pictures 'light' or are the patterns a bit faded with less ink saturation?

are these printed to fabric paper via inkjet? are they colorfast?

regardless, it's nice to have all of these options - amazing selection.

take care.

·
medieval reenactor
1,137 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts