One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Evo-One
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again! Haven't been on here in awhile, I happen to be a jack of a lot of trades…I finished writing my first novel a couple of months back, and is in the final stages of publishing it (Will put up a link on here for anyone who would like to read it), now I have some down time to get back to one of my MANY loves and hobbies which is 1:6 scale figures.
So that everyone knows I love making superheroes both male and female especially on the 1:6 scale level (I think pictures of my Bat Girl and Caitlin Fairchild are around here somewhere). Now I'm looking to make some guys.
Aside from writing I'm also into computer graphic design on both a 2D and 3D level. So I thought to myself why not try and create costume patterns in Photoshop and see if you can get it printed on 1:6 scale Lycra type outfits.
So on my off time I have created DC's Superman's 52 outfit, Green Lantern's 52 outfit, and a Marvel's Deadpool outfit.
Now…here's my problem…
Being still a totally newbie to creating custom bashes, I don't have a CLUE as to what outfits I can use to print these patterns on, and I'm having a problem finding a printing company that can do a job like this on clothing of this small scale.
Anyone out there have ANY advice on what 1:6 scale outfits (bodysuits) would work best with such print patterns, and does anyone know of a printing company out there can do this type of job.
I'm doing research on my end, but multiple eyes and ears on the ground also help too.
Thanks for reading and any support that can be given in regards to this!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
Hello again! Haven't been on here in awhile, I happen to be a jack of a lot of trades…I finished writing my first novel a couple of months back, and is in the final stages of publishing it (Will put up a link on here for anyone who would like to read it), now I have some down time to get back to one of my MANY loves and hobbies which is 1:6 scale figures.
So that everyone knows I love making superheroes both male and female especially on the 1:6 scale level (I think pictures of my Bat Girl and Caitlin Fairchild are around here somewhere). Now I'm looking to make some guys.
Aside from writing I'm also into computer graphic design on both a 2D and 3D level. So I thought to myself why not try and create costume patterns in Photoshop and see if you can get it printed on 1:6 scale Lycra type outfits.
So on my off time I have created DC's Superman's 52 outfit, Green Lantern's 52 outfit, and a Marvel's Deadpool outfit.
Now…here's my problem…
Being still a totally newbie to creating custom bashes, I don't have a CLUE as to what outfits I can use to print these patterns on, and I'm having a problem finding a printing company that can do a job like this on clothing of this small scale.
Anyone out there have ANY advice on what 1:6 scale outfits (bodysuits) would work best with such print patterns, and does anyone know of a printing company out there can do this type of job.
I'm doing research on my end, but multiple eyes and ears on the ground also help too.
Thanks for reading and any support that can be given in regards to this!
--

http://66.147.244.127/~smcgcust/Prestashop/

Use the contact form to inquire.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts