One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
My question for the Rc topic.

Anyone used/using RC Snowmobiles/Skidoos for their figures?

If so how well do the RC handle with an Action Figure on board?

Any particular brand recommendations?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a huge collection of 1/6 rc cars and trucks. Most with interiors and some don't and just have blackout windows. I may be interested in selling a few. Including the Mini Cooper you mentioned. Escalades black and a white, the bronco concept, HengTai LandRover, beetle, camaro in red and also the limited white/orange, Nissan Titan, and many many more. Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Motor vehicle

Anyone have a good source or suggestions for 1/6 radio control vehicles that could be used for dioramas? I've seen some good truck bodies, but they mostly come with oversized tires for offroad use.

I'd love to find some good cars or trucks to use. I have also seen a Mini Cooper (which would be fun to have for nice urban civilian shootout scene) and a Lincoln Navigator, which you could use in for a PMC convoy, but it was way overpriced.

Thoughts are welcome as always. Cheers all.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Ha I just this moment watched this video.

Been debating this ATV myself. Wasn't expecting a powerhouse and certainly delivers lol
May still get one to mess about with though.

Thanks for the vid. Btw hope Joe is fine from the fall Landing on his head lol
LOL yeah he is all good, that chia pet on his head protected him well, yeah its a neat little thing, not the most fun you can have with an RC but its cheap enough to enjoy giving your figures a ride.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,115 Posts
I have a huge collection of 1/6 rc cars and trucks. Most with interiors and some don't and just have blackout windows. I may be interested in selling a few. Including the Mini Cooper you mentioned. Escalades black and a white, the bronco concept, HengTai LandRover, beetle, camaro in red and also the limited white/orange, Nissan Titan, and many many more. View attachment 397218
Loving the Land Rover LR3, and the VW Bus. I have been looking for that bus on white/orange or white/green for a long time. I have a New Bright LR3 in my collection. It has no interior, as most of the last ones didn, and it's also a bit under scaled, but I will get after that one day and clean it up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking for any 1/6-ish car body that can sort of pass for a Lola t-70. Anyone have any ideas? EDIT- by the way, I do not need it to be R/C. I really only want a static model that's as close to 1/6 as possible.

The closest thing I was able to find was maybe the boy of this Traxxas car:
Traxxas XO-1 1/7 RTR Electric 4WD On-Road Sedan (Black) [TRA64077-3-BLK]

Sean
I know this thread is pretty old but I seen this one on ebay recently if youre still looking for something like that in 1:6 and the price is pretty decent too since the RC doesnt work anymore Maisto Tech Ford GT Blue RC Car 1/6 Scale - No remote or battery. Car Only | eBay

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,115 Posts
It doesn't have an interior, but I have seen it in a few places, and I have done some rough measurements, and this is very close to 1:6 scale. The Nikko Mercedes Benz G55 AMG.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

There is also this Japanese version of the same vehicle , but this one has an interior.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts