One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,154 Posts
Um, yeah, hence the quotes around "tweaked". Is it still sold under the name AMG or is it now a G55 K (Kompressor) over there?
Anyway, in the pics of the 1:6 R/C car above, is it easy to tell the difference from the outside between the 55 and the 500?
Just wondering why it's "only" a 500, and not the 55 like all the badges suggest. Thanks for any info.

Anyone know if all the doors on this thing opens, or if they just stuffed the figures through the window? I guess it helps that the slightly smaller Medicom figures were used. I wonder how it looks with slightly taller figures from BBI, DML, or HT.

Are these really in use in some units globally (see pic, Canada?)? Even though most never really even see dirt, I'm sure this truck is quite capable as an offroad vehicle.

Attachments

·
The guy from Germany
691 Posts
When I saw "only", I mean it a little bit ironic, because th G500 is a beautifull car, worth about 90.000 -100.000 € ;);)

I hope you don't missunderstod me!!;)

The G55 AMG has twin Sidepipes and a "V8 Kompressor" emblem on the side (the 1:& model only has the "V8" emblem...)

But yeah, this !:& RC-kit would be a highlight!!!

1stSGT_Zottel

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,115 Posts
AHHHHHH finally a shot with figures. Now I neeeeed this. This was in the vehicle post from a few months back. Very cool to finally see it with figures.

The G-Wagen is used in Afghanistan by the Canadian Forces, and training at home. German Military is also using them and their variants, go figure since this vehicle started out as a German military vehicle before going civvie (go figure). They (Canadian models)do get armoured up, and most get turrets too. The German ones have some real cool looking variants of this too.

The Canadian G-wagens, In 'Stan, are taking a beating attrition-wise. They do stand up better than the old Iltis jeeps though, especially mine and IED wise.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.