One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

This was a built on a modified RAH Massive body. Modifications on the RAH body was minor:

- Shaved arms to be be more lanky looking.
- Shaved thigh area a bit.
- Added ankle extensions.

This was all to give the figure that tall look of the officers in the movie.

The head was complete custom sculpt.

The helmet was complete custom. I had to make one from scratch in order to have it fit snug like in the movie. All the 1/6 motorcycle helmets I found were too bulky.

The uniform is all built from scratch vinyl and leather with the exception of:
- Belt Buckle
- Boot bottoms
- Gloved Hands
I had to make scratch in order to get the right wrinkle and fold as the actual uniforms - which fit pretty tightly.

The baton was made from a modified nail - polished up to be shiny.

The prod was made from wood.

Tin

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Tinister!

Once again, truly a masterful work... from the sculpting to the helmet to the uniform. Incredible and a true example of craftsmanship.

So, when they on sale and for how much? :)

Thanx for sharing!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, guys -

These suckers take alot of time to make because of the suit. So I won't have any for sale anytime soon. Maybe at Xmas time when I have a break from my day job.

But I have some other customs coming soon. Will keep you posted.

Tin

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great figure. Glad you posted him again. Have you modified the face? Looks slightly different. One nice thing about the directors cut is the commentary.
Agreed. Commentary track - and the making of material more than makes up for the tackiness of the added scenes.

I still say fans should pick up this DVD just for the documentary stuff.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello - was looking for your images of your custom police figure from thx1138 but they have sadly vanished from the post :(

Do you have any images I could see as I have always wanted a figure of those iconic Police - I don't suppose you are selling any or would be prepared to make another for sale would you ?

Hope to hear from you,

best, Tek

·
Registered
5,218 Posts

Noooo! Looks like Tinister (00tinister) and his amazing work have disappeared from our little world! Oh, the humanity!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts