One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
how the face is painted make it looks like Kirsten Dunst. I can see Cameron Diaz on the sculpt of her cheek, and smiling line, but the painting totally makes it into something else.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,779 Posts
they actually made Cameron Diaz look pretty. a great looking sculpt although cartoonish. now what happens in Vegas can star Joe Colton.

·
Registered
338 Posts
The third picture looks most like her but I think it's the hair that puts it off most.

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
Time to do Charlie's Angel !

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Well:

I see a resemblance, but not that great. The sculpt itself would do fine if I wanted to do a jaded barfly, but as a Diaz sculpt? Nah.

·
1:6 Mechanic
1,046 Posts
I'll bet it was a chinese sculptor, they always make the nose too big and the eyes too deep set ! I thought the hair on the other hand didnt look too bad. I saw the third pic on e-bay and I thought of Cameron straight away, but as ever the real breaker is the face in profile, and it is way off .

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
That's the thing, she hasn't made a movie that HT would want to go near, so, till she does, we won't be getting an accurate sculpt of her any time soon.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Not bad as just a female head sculpt, but when you tell someone she is suppose to be Cameron Diaz that's when the problem begins....if I have the dough when it comes out I will pick one up. Looks as good as those Kumik head sculpts that they charge 60.00 for, which incidentally I have never bought one.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts