One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I'm looking for a site, an address to order custom patches and 1/6 accessories (medals, pins, rank bars). The one King scale custom site has been unresponsive (I have 2 pending orders) for months.

thank you so much

Arnaud

·
Registered
47 Posts
There was a really good one according to what other members were saying but I think it went out of business like a year ago I think. I don't remember which one it was though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have you tried ONE SIXTH SCALE KING! | 1:6 Scale Enthusiast Store Cigarettes Rations food items
I’ve purchased patches and chevrons from him. He has some nice items
They have been unresponsive to me and never sent my last order at all? so what’s up with that? Lol
They did have decent products and prices at one time, but again have NOT filled my last two orders after more than a year? Was able to get PayPal refund for one but lost money on the other?
good luck,

·
Registered
3 Posts
There's a guy named "Delusional" here that makes scale patches. You'll have to do a member search to find him. I know him on a personal level. He's a great guy that will take good care of you. He's been around for a long time. I'll send him an email saying I referred you to him. Hopefully you'll be able to get what you need. Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts