One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
buyer of all cool stuff..
281 Posts
Way cool Asian - martial arts theme you have there.

I only wish I could be so focused in my collecting.
I run the gammut.

Thanks for sharing your excellent figures, Chesh313!
SoF

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Sweet collection bud, the masks are awesome, gonna have to try my hand at some.

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I originally separated them by gender, but I liked this set up, sorta like two different teams of ninja. I've been watching a ton of ninja movies and animes and just seeing what designs are more inspirational for me to customize next, historically accurate or just plain fantasy.

justin g - Great idea. I'd have to search around and see if I can find an image to use.

sof 62 - Thanks. Yeah, I limit myself to what I collect or what I customize, just so everything on the shelf coordinates with everythign else.

Kneejoint - You noticed the fox ninja (straight up copied from Kunimitsu from Tekken hehe, though her wiki stated she has on a cat mask?) I used the super teeny chest Perfect Body for it and looks like it could be a really skinny dude too.

Storm, that ouffit is one of the best generic black ninja ones I've gotten. Thanks!

Oh, and a tip for you guys who want sword gripping hands and haven't done so already, I just soften them up with some hot water and super glued the index fingers to the rest and move the thumbs in closer. This was done on the female ones but not the mens, but I think should be the same too. Makes it look a hell of a lot better than them with a pistol grip on a sword.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts