1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
A complete Six maniac!!
2,193 Posts
I'm desperately trying to think how I could justify buying one? There MUST be a reason.....
Yeah David, and i'm trying to figure out the possibility of coverting it to a WWII BSA.
It would take a bit of work, but you never know.
The fact that it's already disassembled
would help greatly.

Neil.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
If you could mary the front end of the Bonneville (tank forward) to the back end of an Indian Scout you would be very close to 1950 T-bird. You would still need to convert the handle bars to ape hangers... Hmmm, this might be a fun project. My Brando does need wheels.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers guys, but the True-Type does the work. I still love the Medi RAH 301 as a base body. But the sturdiness of the TT just makes it so easy to work with, now officialy my fave base body. I'll be real interested to see how the much anticipated SST Prometheus (and it's 'armoured' variations) turns out, it has A LOT to live up to, it's being heralded as the second coming in a lot of 1/6 collectors circles.
I just pray they don't drop the ball on this one, they have been so inconsistent recently they need to get a good solid, natural poseing fig as their starting point, with work everything else will fall into place.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
That Bonnie really looks good, but neither of my model retailers deals with that company. I'll look on eBay one day. TK Maxx have vastly cut down on their toy section so getting one there isn't looking likely.

CHEERS!

PS (My friend has a 1/1 '78 Bonnie, haven't seen it yet but he says it's mint.)

·
Top Shelf & to the Front
868 Posts
Wook, those are some great poses on the bike! I can't wait to start work on mine.

Kneejoint, Have you checked in awhile. I just bought mine a few weeks ago for $29.99.

D

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Wook, those are some great poses on the bike! I can't wait to start work on mine.

Kneejoint, Have you checked in awhile. I just bought mine a few weeks ago for $29.99.

D
Bernard, where did you find it? I am no fan of e-bay so I was looking a model and hobby shops on line - that's where I found those outrageous prices.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts