One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Le Zouave 1/6
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is my finished diorama. A fielder 18th line, the former campaign italy, of egypt ....

we are in 1808 somewhere near the Spanish border. our weary man of his walk takes advantage of the stop to fill his calabash and mop his brow ... lagging behind, you can see the footsteps of his companions gone before him refresh ....

·
Le Zouave 1/6
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANX the oldfashioned.

90 % is custom. handmade. except : musket, shoes, the actionfigure, sword, bag and baionnet.

I have make the hairs and moustache with real hairs :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Franck, your work is just unbelievable! You are truly a master. I love that you work in this period!
Semper Fi
LtCol John Owens USMC

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
The character's story is as interesting as he himself. Your skills, like a small number of others in this hobby, remind me of the works of Rousselot.
I hope this old campaigner learns to avoid straggling from his fellow soldiers, a dangerous thing in Spain.

·
Le Zouave 1/6
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you very much. I draw on board ROUSSELOT to make my uniform and his paint to make my dioramas.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Another spectacular piece. Members on this forum continue to up the ante on custom figs. Again great job on the little details!!!:thumb

1 - 20 of 24 Posts