One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, has anyone seen a 1/6 scale muscle car anywhere? RC or not, I can't seem to find anything other than hummers and Mini Coopers in one sixth. :blank
I'm looking to make up an in-scale V8 Interceptor for my WIP Mad Max.
Thanks for the help guys!

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
i think i may have seen a 'concept' camaro..the upcoming 're-do' of the old chevy ponycar.try looking up 'newbright' online.they tend to do 1/6 r/c vehicles.walmart or toys r evi..err..toys r us may have some haunting their upper shelves.

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,086 Posts
A company called Fast Lane made a 1:6 scale 47 willeys hot rod that had a dual carb blower sticking out the hood, and a nitros bottel in the trunk. The blower is a little big but looks cool. I used one in my Stop-motion animated movie Storm Cloud 1.5. It has opening and closing doors and can fit a gi joe in it. Also jesse james came out with a old chevy with real workin hydraulics. It also in my moive.

Good luck
actionfiguremoives
www.hometown.aol.com/afmproductions

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Target has a New Bright 2005-2008 Mustang. It's the kind with a shell body- nothing opens and the windows are opaque. It might be a good starting point for a custom. The original release of this car was based on the show car, with a see-through roof and full interior. It surfaces on eBay occaisionally. WalMart carried the Concept Camaro in about 3 colors, but it's also a shell type body.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I used to be big into R/C cars back in the 80s and there were a lot of larger Lexan bodies available in 1/6th or close back then. They are clear vacu formed bodies not a lot of detail but painted up they looked great.

I used to have a 65 Mustang in 1/6th scale and back then they did make a Dodge Charger body so you could make the General Lee. I just don't know who makes the bodies anymore it's been many years since I was into the R/C thing.

The best thing I have seen close to a Muscle Car was the Newbright concept new bodied Mustang. The doors do not open and the interior not quite a full interior where you can actually sit a figure but I customized a torso to sit in the seat. Newbright and Fastlane made several R/C cars in 1/6th if you can find a body you can always modify the chassis to except a Lexan body.

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.