One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Her eBay name is wantedyou. She has some of her sculpts listed there, but she sells a lot more through the new website The Sawyer looks a little off to me, but it could just be the angle of the picture of the sculpt plus it looks like she based it on an image of him looking particularly demented.

The Locke (Terry O'Quinn) is right on. I already have her Winchester brothers and I just ordered the Locke, the Lance Henriksen, the Tom Welling and the Kevin Spacey. With the Locke and the Terry O'Quinn, forget Lost, it's time for a Millennium bash!

Edit to add: She used to also sell a bald Anakin. I got one for cheap and it is clearly because the mold had gotten screwed up. I understand some of her older heads were a little undersized, but the newer ones are much more to scale and really look good painted.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Not only do the heads look great, but the variety isone of a kind. You'd never expect to find a stock John Cusack. I need a James MacAvoy to do a Wanted custom. I just wish I could paint faces.

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Regarding the Sawyer sculpt I disagree, it's dead on with the particular expression in the image used, ie: Sawyers serious-I-am-gonna-mess-you-up look. Facial expressions are hard to capture convincingly and why it's so rare to see. An intense look like that alters the face considerably but compare the photo reference of Sawyer and the sculpt - I don't see any fault.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'd like to see the Sawyer painted, but I still think he looks a little off. It's not the expression as much as I think she gave him a little too much chin. For a Sawyer figure to work for me, he would need those weird triangle shoulders (obviously not an issue with just a head sculpt) and a receding chin.

Based only on the photos she has on her site, I think his chin is just a little too prominent for me to say, oh yeah, that is definitely Sawyer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.