One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
WAIT!!! what?
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried in local storefronts and not one reply, so I will attempt here. Is there anything in Pittsburgh that anyone knows of, I have a green light from the controller of the wallet, but only til monday. PLEASE!!! Before she changes her mind!!

·
Old Enough To Know Better
243 Posts
The Toy Soldier Shoppe in Ligonier has a decent selection of DML figures, mostly WWII, including some of the older, hard-to-find ones. There is a hobby shop in Indiana, PA that carries DiD figures, can't remember the name, but they should be at the toy convention at the Expo Mart in Monroeville the weekend of July 26th. Other than that, I've found nothing.
Just out of curiosity, where are you guys? I'm in Greensburg.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm up by the airport in Pittsburgh...is there any 1/6th at the Steel City Con? I've been going up there for a few years looking for 1/18th stuff and never looked at anything 1/6th. If not I'm not going to go.

·
Old Enough To Know Better
243 Posts
I've found one dealer at the Steel City Con (the hobby shop that I mentioned earlier in this thread). The only have WWII German. And I don't do WWII German.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.