One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well Well Well this is fantastic news. Ive been waiting for this for quite some time. The shell looks very nice. If the liner is done this good then this will really be a nice option for some of us that are Fallschirmjager fans. You will be offering the M38 on your site?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Well Well this is fantastic news. Ive been waiting for this for quite some time. The shell looks very nice. If the liner is done this good then this will really be a nice option for some of us that are Fallschirmjager fans. You will be offering the M38 on your site?
Shell available for order. Liner will be later. First time may be used DML liner.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is the liner going to be the version that was produced with the M38 that had the buckle and strap that was used in operation Merkur/Crete?

·
Registered
211 Posts
That is exactly the strap,buckle and liner that I would like to see with this helmet. I will definitely be making a purchase. Thanks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was wondering that same thing Dave. Also how long until the liners are available as I really want a matched set when I order this?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't know how you made it -- looks like you made the mould and then poured the resin -- but it looks great. You should hide your logo on it somewhere that will covered by the straps so people know when they see it that it is a quality product.

·
Registered
299 Posts
got my three helmets today and I must say I was a bit disappointed in the shape, I compared them with pictures of real ones and the front seems a little bit too high like frankensteins forehead and the left side of the helmet is the right shape whereas the right side was slightly higher and almost circular and lastly the rim was not completely straight with the resin having gaps in places, shame really because I was really looking forward to getting these, I would post pictures but I don't have the fascility to do so, I don't think that they can be rectified without totally ruining the complete shape

·
Registered
211 Posts
I guess with the comments in a previous post I am reluctant to waste my money on an item that has flaws like this.

·
Registered
211 Posts
So don't you have an answer for the craftsmanship on these helmets that has been brought to your attention? You stand to lose some sales if you are unable to correct these mistakes.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So don't you have an answer for the craftsmanship on these helmets that has been brought to your attention? You stand to lose some sales if you are unable to correct these mistakes.
He received just only what he has seen on the photos. I proffered him to refund money if he ready to return purchase. I'll refund all shipping expenses too. I still have not received any response from him.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts