One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1/6 maker
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
Here is a short walk around of a dio that we have done for an exhibition in June 2007 for the Normandy's battle Museum at Bayeux (France).

This small dio (3m X 4 m) shows a patrol of the 82nd (gliders and pathfinders) fighting in the Normandy's hedges.
Sorry for the crappy quality but You tube reduce it dramatically.

Hope you like it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Like the famous old tapestry that shares the name of the town, this tells another visual tale of a formidable battle that changed the course of the world for generations.

A terrific oeuvre. Superb realization.

You all should be very proud.

·
1/6 maker
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunatly we did not take any pictures of the final result we where doing two exhibitions at the same time and couldn't do the shooting.

I just have this pics of the two gliders victim of the mine explosion (there is a left foot somewhere...)

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
Wow, Pad! That is a stunning photo of an exceptionally well done diorama! Thanks for the video - I wish that I could be there to see it in person!! :thumb :thumb :thumb

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
WOW! :wideyes :wideyes That is one of the very best dio's I have ever seen. The details are Freakin AWESOME!

Thank you for sharing with us. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

·
1/6 maker
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks a lot everyone for this great feedback.
I will publish another walk around next week of another dio (much bigger) that we have made last year for the Mondial du Modelisme exhibition.
We have use this dio photoshooting for the trailer that I have post on another thread.

·
Cenowski
40 Posts
If it it wasn't for that blue wall it would be hard to tell that wasn't a real modern day re enactment shot or something from a film..... Do you have any breakdown of materials used in that? I might try to make something one day, but don't know what the best stuff to use is for live looking ground, grass and tree that are not real and rot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts