One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I've been searching around the forum and I noticed the most recent thread detailing any 1/6 locations in Minnesota is from 2004. I was wondering if anyone knew if these have changed or any new ones have opened up? Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
The closest on-line retailer to Minnesota is in Somerset, WI (Big Bad Toy Store) The closest actual brick and mortar/online retailer is in the Kansas City, KS area (Timewalker Toys). The Source Comics and Games in Roseville, MN used to occasionally carry statues from Sideshow, but I haven't been in there in years, and I don't remember them ever having 1/6 scale action figures.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The closest on-line retailer to Minnesota is in Somerset, WI (Big Bad Toy Store) The closest actual brick and mortar/online retailer is in the Kansas City, KS area (Timewalker Toys). The Source Comics and Games in Roseville, MN used to occasionally carry statues from Sideshow, but I haven't been in there in years, and I don't remember them ever having 1/6 scale action figures.
I might have to do a road trip soon! Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cedar Cliff Collectibles/ used to carry a lot of Sideshow and Hot Toys. Haven't been there in a while so not sure about now. Always worth a call. I used to also go to Hub Hobby in Little Canada. They used to carry older Dragon figures. Again worth a call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts