One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm going to be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area the first two of February, are there any good 1/6th shops there?

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Phew - I thought you had created the whole state of Dallas on a 1/6 scale!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's it for the great metropolis of Dallas Fort Worth, I thought there would be more. Oh well are there any forum members in the area? Maybe we can get together for a beer or coffee some night or on the weekend and chat 1/6th. I'll probably try and get some shooting in as well at the Fort Worth Gun club. Last time I was down had a great time shooting Glocks and MP5s. Wouldn't mind giving an HK a try if they have any.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ive lived in the D/FW area for about 10 years and the hobby maker is the only place i really know of as well. Which sucks because you think with all the small citys around this place there would be a few good places to get all you 1/6th needs. Maybe EBT should open another shop in this area Im pretty sure they would make a killing.

Hey Spike where is the FTW gun club? Ive never heard about it or seen anything about it

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It may actually br the Dallas Gun Club. I can't remember last time I was there it was 2 years ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts