One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went into this subforum thinking that I'd be greeted with a ton of great vendors for custom painting, custom clothing, and kit bashing.

I see lots of amazing custom stuff being made and shared, but very few people who are offering any services. Surprised that there aren't more out there. Or maybe they just don't post their services on that forum?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Very few of them post here at all, aside from Peter the Painter, Sculpt4ever, and ArtFigs (though the last generally only deals with group projects that he uses an outside sculptor for, and sculp4ever doesn't take commissions). The Sideshow Freaks forum used to have a heavy-traffic custom area, but it was removed after Sideshow Collectibles complained about copyright infringement, and then abandoned the forum altogether. Try here:

OneSixthCustoms

You might be able to find someone, though the forum is a little wonky to figure out. The only other option is social media - where a lot of them have gone to, even when they had a home on SSF. Be prepared - none of them are cheap.

·
MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,021 Posts
I went into this subforum thinking that I'd be greeted with a ton of great vendors for custom painting, custom clothing, and kit bashing.

I see lots of amazing custom stuff being made and shared, but very few people who are offering any services. Surprised that there aren't more out there. Or maybe they just don't post their services on that forum?
The real OSW died a long time ago. This is just a living zombie. Most guys including myself are on Facebook.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts