One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just finished up on my version of Spears. Opted to go with the Brecourt Manor version where they overtake the German gunners. I liked the gear he had on in that episode and came across some of Hank's riggers so I was able to make him happen. Let me know (sorry the pics suck)
Boots and uni are Newline. Harness and mussette are Battlegear. Everything else is DID. All BOB characters are Francis Tavares sculpts. The base is made with styrofoam cut into cobblestone/ sidewalk pieces covered with plaster of paris and painted.
Thanks!

And some WIPS...
Perconte

Lipton Bastogne

Random FJ

And a shot of my Capt. Miller

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

Very nice bashes, I really like the wood finish on the weapons, it looks very realistic, how do you do it!?

CHEERS!
All I did for the weapons was just water down some black paint and brush it over the "wood" parts on the rifles. Maybe wipe/dab away any excess paint. It just gives the wood a little darker look. Thanks for noticing!
-Ryan

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank Ian.
I actually do have some silver weathering on the metal parts of the guns....probably cant tell due to my sub standard photography.
Thanks again guys!
-Ryan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.