One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear artists, collectors, kitbashers and customizers
some of you know that I run the little German 1/6th scale online magazine Action Figure District. It's supported by the German figure shop S.P.A.C.E
Together we are working on a 1/6 Collectors Calendar for 2015.

So if you are interested to have a picture in it, send us your pictures (for preview please only small res. pictures.)

We will contact the 12 winners for high res. printable pictures and a little description.

New figures, vintage, kitbashes, customs, dioramas - everything is welcome. As long as you work with 1/6 scale action figures and of course - the pictures should be awesome ;)

We will use this calendar as giveaway on conventions, x-mas gift, for draws etc.
Of course all winners will get their free calendar.

If you like to join, send your best picture to:
[email protected]

If you can't decide, what your best picture is, you can send more than one ;)

Here's a little example from the calendar of 2010:

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Great project, but I will admit, from the thread title, I thought this was about a 2015 calendar done in 1/6 scale, for dioramas and such.......:think

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,972 Posts
I think one immediate resource to check collectively are winning entries of the OSW custom/kit bash of the month as well the nominees for 2014 thus far.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like to bring this topic back on the 1st page.

We still have some free pages, waitin' for your pics.

btw, in July I visited the S.P.A.C.E Shop in Bavaria.
Here's a little video.

Well, it's in German of course, but maybe it's nice to see me having fun in the warehouse with all those 1/6th scale items.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.