One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
retired firefighter
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys other than the dragon figure Dieters bike and barbi doll bikes any other ones out there? I've seen some on ebay advertised as 1/6 scale does anyone have one and are they 1/6. Thanks for the help

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,238 Posts
I remember a few being posted here a while back, but I can't remember where they came from.

I have seen a few on Ebay myself, but I have never gone ahead and bought one to see if they are truly 1:6 scale or not.

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
Don't underestimate those Barbie bikes, some of them (but not the current ones) can be made to look quite good. There are several more serious options. For a modern sports bike there is this one, currently available in various colours, eg at Big Bad Toy store Road Bike (Baby Blue) 1/6 Scale Accessory (can't speak to this one personally). DiD French Resistance Pierre (Brad Pitt) came with a very good bike in the classic style DID F80078 1/6 WWII French Resistance PIERRE Brad Pitt With Bike Model INSTOCK | eBay Probably the gold standard is a company called Xonex, and they are probably what cdn_rhino is talking about. They make many different historical and current styles, licensing actual names and logos, and diecast in metal with working parts etc, so they're not cheap. (I got one that was missing a pedal so the price was less frightening).

Reactions: cdn_rhino
1 - 6 of 6 Posts