One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will see if the Triad body is way too tall first. Basically I need to settle on bodies to order custom uniforms. I can presently go for Kirk, Scotty, Sulu, Chekov, Rand, Decker and Ilia but would prefer to wait for Nanjin's custom bodies for Spock, McCoy, and Uhura but who knows if or when thst might happen. If I can find suitable placeholder bodies in the meantime, I might risk it...
We might have a chance since Nanjn just mentioned the 55th anniversary of TOS...

·
Registered
236 Posts
I've been patiently waiting for ANY reputable 1/6 scale toy maker to include more darker skin tones in their nude body lines. Unfortunately the fashion dolls bodies don't offer the proportions and articulation I'm looking for. "Skin tan" just isn't cutting it. Looking for shades of brown from caramel to dark chocolate (for female and male). Like yesterday. While you're at it add some smedium, thicc and amazon (see female body builder) bods to the mix.

Yes, please and TAKE MY #[email protected]*ING MONEY!

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Nanjin has the license. His new company is called Exo-6, and Data from First Contact already went up for PO — next will be Picard from FC. He’ll be trying to go across all of the different franchises (not sure how deep, as it depends on sales), and I’m not sure if he’s going to cover Discovery & Picard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nanjin informed his fan crowd that he will be releasing the full Star Trek Captains' range with selected members of their crews following. Since he showed a Uhura TOS prototype several years ago and her 3rd season tunic (not the best fit, anyway) recently I can figure that she will be a part of the crew to be released in the not too far future. So you'd have a proper head sculpt and body.

I do not understand why the manufacturers like TBLeague do not produce dark skin (is this the proper term?) figures, Spanx and other shapewear companies do make special shapewear for female dark skin customers.

So there'd be a market for action figures, too.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts