One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1:6 550/Paracord/laces ?

After looking at some laces on some recent 1:6 boot offerings, I was wondering if that kind or cord is easy to find. Thicker than plain string.

Anyone find a good source for these in different colors? Might use it to (re)lace boots or even make some lanyards from the 1:6 equivalent of paracord.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome. Awesome. Thanks guys!

Nice array of colors too! Black and tan are just what I need. (But if you need OD green, URSOL.)

:thumb

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Hey, I remember that bash from the Opsgear site a long time ago. It was one of the reasons I got the HS/figure in the first place; I didn't know it was yours Q Con. Nice work!

And though I can't really contribute to this thread, thanks for the helpful hints on scale paracord!

·
Im a Picatinny Rail Nut
2,966 Posts
String for boots and vests (Suppliers)

Where should I go for Tan string for boots and vests. I must have went to a half dozen trimmings and notion shops in nyc no one had what I was looking for. What size should I get as well, thanks in advance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.