One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

Yep, Rogerbee is back in action! After a downed computer set me back several months I wasn't much in the mood to do anything bashwise. Pity too as I'd started on the project you're about to see before you.

I'd wanted to do a Daniel Craig Bond for ages, but one crucial element was missing, a sculpt that I really wanted to work with. Then I saw Reggie's, right from the get-go I knew this was the head for me and set about tracking one down. I found that they were available through Pacobird and was able to acquire an unpainted head. I'd done most of the painting then my laptop went down and when things like that happen I sulk! Sulky isn't the best mood to be in when you want to bash, I've trashed a couple of figures that way!

Anyway, I got a replacement laptop, things are looking up, so, here he is! I'll give you a parts rundown then hit you with the pics....

HS: Reggie's
Body: DML Neo (Was to be Neo3 but I knackered it!)
T-Shirt: DML (I think!)
Shirt: DML WW2 German (See, they have their uses!)
Combats: Yamato/Konami Liquid Snake
Boots: DML Norman White
PPK: SS Dr No Connery

And now, these...

I have to say that I'm really happy with the way this bash came out. I wanted to get away from the trad Bond in a suit look and do something a bit different.

Finally, I really must say a heartfelt thank you to both Reggie and Pacobird, without whom this bash would still be a dream

CHEERS!

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kuato,

It looks better in person and it was difficult to take flash photos as the skintone on this figure is more natural than the 'California Tan' look that I see in other photos.

Overall though, I'm very pleased with it and glad I could do an original take on an iconic character.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thanks Kuato,

It looks better in person and it was difficult to take flash photos as the skintone on this figure is more natural than the 'California Tan' look that I see in other photos.

Overall though, I'm very pleased with it and glad I could do an original take on an iconic character.

CHEERS!
If i could only find the clothes he wore at the beginning of the movie when chasing the bomber, I would make him no doubt :). Because you are right, you often see him bashed in a suit or tuxedo, I'd like to see some alternate costumes like this one.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Rogerbee!

Great looking figure and excellent job on the headsculpt painting! The last photo really shows Daniel Craig. Funny, I kinda picture the Daniel Craig version of Bond being more of a H & K .45 USP user than a PPK user! But, I suppose some things it's best to be a traditionalist. Thanx for sharing!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
The name is Bond, James Bond......
WOW! Roger he looks really spectacular! The hs is superb and your paintwork is incredible, the eyes especially good! He looks brilliant and you did an outstanding job paintihg him up and i like your different take on his outfit, very cool!!
Awesome job Roger and glad your back bashing!! :thumb
Cheers!
-mike-

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
rogerbee and Bond, both back and with style. I like the "roughing it" Bond look, and the traditional Bond gun's a nice touch.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Nicely done...I've always wondered why no one has bashed a Bond from the opening sequence of the movie where he was going for the casual local look.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts