One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Looks great!

I don't mind them selling their sets with the mannequin, but they need to make new packaging - the one from Omega vests was not very good in terms of shipping - too big, it increased dealer costs a lot and in part this is why you see a high price on them from some dealers. Also, $25 for Omega vest with body armor and mannequin was OK; but $25 for mannequin and harness is just too expensive. Price needs to be below $20 I think.

Alexei

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Very nice.This is the vest that TS SEAL gunner from the SCAR thread is coming with as well.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Looks VERY interesting.

Questions:
- Will those pouches fit a 200 round SAW ammo box, or just the 100 round variety?
- How do the pouches attach - plastic clips/hooks or molle straps that you weave through the vest? (I prefer the latter ... got my tweezer work down to a a science.)
- Will this come in an OD version too?

Anyone?

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Looks VERY interesting.

Questions:
- Will those pouches fit a 200 round SAW ammo box, or just the 100 round variety?
- How do the pouches attach - plastic clips/hooks or molle straps that you weave through the vest? (I prefer the latter ... got my tweezer work down to a a science.)
- Will this come in an OD version too?

Anyone?
The BBI pouches like that fit the SAW 200rd packs so I assume these are the same scale. wonder if the "to be continued" means a full MLCS/Molle gear set is in the works...the pic has alot of pouches for different setups...I just like that more pouches and MOLLE gear is getting released...

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Looks cool.

But I wish the manufacturers would realize that there are ALOT more regular line doggies in the fight than there are of the Special Operations types. Need more common issue items. Like the new IOTV, etc..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.