One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"This is the SCAR of my youth, don't joke about it!"

(Backup:
https://picasaweb.google.com/116062333096315890045/ScarPredator?authuser=0&feat=directlink
https://www.facebook.com/hottoys.hu...92558523519.1073741893.100001383413606&type=1)

THIS SCAR PREDATOR IS VERY COOL EVEN THOUGH THE MOVIE AVP SUCKS. I HAD KNOWN AVP LONG BEFORE THE MOVIE RELEASE BECAUSE OF PC GAMES. HAVING BEEN WAITING FOR 10 YEARS, FOX FINALLY CROSS-OVER TWO OF HER LEGENDARY EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL MONSTERS: ALIENS AND PREDATORS INTO ONE MOVIE. THE BEGINNING OF AVP IS NOT BAD AS IT SEEMS TALKING ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF THE HUMANOID IN ALIEN 1 & 2, AND THE DESIGNS OF PREDATORS ARE VERY EXTRAORDINARY. BUT THE DEMERITS ARE:
1. BEFORE GETTING UNDERGROUND, PREDATORS ARE BLOOD-THIRSTY AND BRUTAL, YET HOW CAN ONE OF THEM MAKE FRIENDS WITH A BLACK BABE?
2. BEFORE GETTING INTO THE UNDERGROUND PYRAMID, PREDATORS ARE HUGE AND TALL. BUT INSIDE THE CASTLE, THE SCAR PREDATOR IS AS TALL AS THE HUMAN WOMAN!!!! AFTER VIEWING THE SPECIAL FEATURE, PREDATORS STOOD ON CHAIR WHEN STARING AT ONE OF THE HUMANS... YET LATER ON NO MORE CHAIRS AVAILABLE IN A WIDE SHOT.
3. THE POINT ADJUSTABLE, EVER-CHANGING CASTLE IS GOOD, BUT THE SETTING LOOKS LIKE TOO LIGHT AND TOO POLYSTYRENE.

ANYWAY, SCAR PREDATOR, ITS DESIGN IS VERY AWESOME. AT LEAST THIS HT FIGURE IS QUITE MUSCULAR AND CAN KILL MY THIRST FOR PREDATORS FOR A WHILE!!!!!

PS FIRST~
先PS

UNIVERSE LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR, 'DOES MY HAIR STYLE LOOK LIKE LESLIE CHEUNG???" [em30]

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: "This is the SCAR of my youth, don't joke about it!"

LESS/NO PS

big wide mouth, better than berserker's

all built in , not interchangable stuff. cool~

See Ya~~~

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts

Cool figure. For me the first movie was good. I did not care for the second AVP movie. But that's just me. They did do the figure justice.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts

I take it he's been released then, oh well that's this month's cash gone then!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

This has been released for more than a month in Asia. try to go to some Asian figure forums, a lot of dudes there can take great pics~

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Exactly, how come that bastard becomes so poor and weak...And in AVP Scar Predator becomes so unbelievably friendly to a human lady.....

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
I took it to be that the Predator saw a nobility in the woman he admired and chose to work with her rather than against her.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts

Exactly, how come that bastard becomes so poor and weak...And in AVP Scar Predator becomes so unbelievably friendly to a human lady.....
For the same reason the Preds in Predator 2 didn't kill Danny Glover, instead offering him a trophy for killing their clan mate. My guess is respect.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so to speak.

·
Mad Ruski
325 Posts
AVP is actually based very loosely on the much earlier Alien vs predator comic book. I hate the movie especially in comparison to the comic. For anyone who is an Alien and/or predator fan I highly recommend the alien vs predator comic book and the adapted novel!!! They explain the predator culture much better than any of the movies. They also explain why the predator befriends her.

Anyways I'm actually looking forward to picking this figure up but I'm going to try to make him more like the comic book version.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If u think in this way, surely makes u feel better.... I tried... but still can't bear with the fact that scar predator is as tall as the woman......... (u review and see if I am right.) ...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
awesome, can't wait to see u custom work! And u said comic books are better~~~~ well.... where can i read them now... I mean online.... coz so hard to buy them now , right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts