One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Attention to Detail (1:1 Talk)
    What is the articulated metal .50 cal machine gun ammo feed tube called? These are used on some "Ma-Duces". Looking for same in 1:6 scale, can not find any, guess because I do not know the name of it! Thanks, Vince
  2. Action Figure News, Reviews & Discussion.
    In case you were curious.........
  3. Action Figure News, Reviews & Discussion.
    I have noticed a trend here. I have been collecting weapons for many years now. The first rocket launcher I got was a HT M72 LAW. I said, "Wow...and it even fits in the tube!!!" Are those days gone? The RPG-26 from Hobby Nuts does not fit into the tube. Granted the fins are molded in the...
1-3 of 3 Results