One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1-1 of 2 Results
  1. Attention to Detail (1:1 Talk)
    What is the articulated metal .50 cal machine gun ammo feed tube called? These are used on some "Ma-Duces". Looking for same in 1:6 scale, can not find any, guess because I do not know the name of it! Thanks, Vince
1-1 of 2 Results