Banners

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Banners

Banners

No more "Pizza Hut" banners.
    The increased amount of ad banners was interfering, but tolerable. The ad banners for Japan-imation were questionable. But "Pizza Hut" banners? C'mon!

Oh, and why don't we have a "Gripes and Complaints" section?
    "Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom, & the power & glory forever, Amen." SF Prayer

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I missed the Pizza Hut banners. Looks like the decidedly non-1/6 marketeers picked that one.

I got a feeling Feedback and Announcements /Suggestion Box included gripes and complaints.
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -

Oh, and why don't we have a "Gripes and Complaints" section?
    That seems to be incorporated somewhat into every forum.
    "Other people's illusion of safety does not supersede my human rights." -Gabe Suarez

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The banner prob is a sort of matter of the swing of the pendulum. They get nixed, then re-appear. It's a prob adminsec needs to address.
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -

Thanks for the replies, guys. I understand you, PD. I just felt somebody should say something and I hope this is resolved soon.

BTW, since posting this I've seen a banner for Circuit City, Credit Report.com and (as I type this) DragonBall Z.
    "Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom, & the power & glory forever, Amen." SF Prayer

Has anyone else gotten the banner for the new FOX TV Series? Man, that one is annoying... Tried to get a screen capture of it, but I can't figure out how to save it, oh well.

i dont know. im ok with almost all the ads in the forum, but that Circuit City banner is EXTREMELY annoying. its the one that starts floating off the page and throws objects half way into my screen covering the links im about to press. i have to sit there and wait for the crap to go away before i can click my link

A-P, can you send me a screen cap of what you're experiencing so I can try to address it? Thanks.

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

Where's the 1:6 banners?

What happend to the 1:6 sponsor/retailer banners in the left-hand column of OSW Forum? I miss those quick links.

You'd think that Ebay is a sponsor given that now only links to 1:6 on Ebay exist...