Searching in the trade forum?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Searching in the trade forum?

Searching in the trade forum?

IS it just me, or is this not an available feature? I can pick any other sub forum to search in except the market. That's really the place I think a search would be helpful to be honest...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Searching in the trade forum?

Search should be available for members that are allowed to post there.
    Here's a thread that speaks a little bit to the subject of permissions in the trade section:
    ############## "WHY can't I post in the Trade Section?" ##############

Hope that helps!

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

I understand the need to limit posting to proven members, but what is the point of limiting the seartch function? Also, doesn't that rule just encourage post whoring? I don't usually just post in a thread to make some silly smily or say "ya me too", but if the only way I can prperly use the market is to do that, that's what I'll have to do....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

We consider search-ability in Trade to be an earned right as well. Limiting the Trade search to people that can Trade also helps a little to discourage transactions between established members and those that haven't participated in the forums for very long.

We highly discourage "post-whoring" and members do so at the risk of losing their posting and trading privileges indefinitely.

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

So, I now have 50 posts and 1 month membership. am I missing anything else? I'm not really trying to unload a collection or dupe anyone, I just want some bodies, and it's hard to have to wade through tons of stuff I have no interest in.