One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Searching in the trade forum?

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Keeleon 
#1 ·
IS it just me, or is this not an available feature? I can pick any other sub forum to search in except the market. That's really the place I think a search would be helpful to be honest...

#3 ·
I understand the need to limit posting to proven members, but what is the point of limiting the seartch function? Also, doesn't that rule just encourage post whoring? I don't usually just post in a thread to make some silly smily or say "ya me too", but if the only way I can prperly use the market is to do that, that's what I'll have to do....

#4 ·
We consider search-ability in Trade to be an earned right as well. Limiting the Trade search to people that can Trade also helps a little to discourage transactions between established members and those that haven't participated in the forums for very long.

We highly discourage "post-whoring" and members do so at the risk of losing their posting and trading privileges indefinitely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.