Feedback for e-tailers

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Feedback for e-tailers

Feedback for e-tailers

Is it just me? Because I kind of have a problem with people leaving feedback for e-tailers on the reference section of shop & trade. I don't mind if the e-tailers are trading, then it's cool (e.g., rodroll). But if your buying from the dealers then there is a section in the Dealer Announcements where you can find the Dealer links where references/feedbacks can be left. But most members don't seem to know this. I only found out last month myself and left feedback for all the stores I've bought from.

I don't know if F106lady started it, but it looks like it and I thought it was a great ideal, leaving reference and a link for the first thread.

This is just my thoughts and I was wondering if others felt the same.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This would probably best go stickied in the general forum... pitty we cant do that.
    "I gotta jar of diiiirt, I gotta jar of diiirt, and guess whats inside it!" - Jack Sparrow
    I brought payment. *BANG!* Look, an undead monkey! - Jack Sparrow

I posted a guide in Trade Refs, tho there's not a lot of dealers ref'd there, and in some cases it's their member callsign as well as business.

Maybe we can get a bit added to the title-line in Dealer Links to denote that it includes refs for them.
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah, that would be nice Mike. Like I stated, e-tailers who trade with us are fine (the few who are out there are wonderful traders), but the one's who just sell their merchandise should have their references put under the DEALER LINKS.

Pvt. Ryan HOH, I thought about putting it in the general discussion area, but I felt it was more appropriate in this catagory...MY BAD!