Frappr.com

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Frappr.com

Frappr.com

Is there any interest in using the Frappr.com web site to map members locations? I know Green Leader's site uses it. It's a pretty cool tool to see who is where, and who is close to you. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by 1delta10tango; 02-01-2006 at 21:09.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If the members just wrote down all the info on their personal profile you and I would not be having this problem. The people in the military I can understand because of OPSEC, but for everyone else, well, I think they just don't want to reveal their personal info, which is understandable. But it would be nice to see who does live close to you so you could enjoy sharing ideals, show off the dolls and thoughts on the hobby.

I don't have a problem with it. I just thought it would be some cool to use. Those that want to reveal their where-abouts can. That's all.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thought I'd bring this up again. Any interest?

'Only two things are infinite -- the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the Universe.' --Albert Einstein

Like davinator said the profile serves same purpose, but I'm sure some would like to post on frapper also.
    "Other people's illusion of safety does not supersede my human rights." -Gabe Suarez

I am a member of frappr on audiogrooves.net.

After reading through some new posts I noticed there are still people asking if there are any 1/6 shops in Bum F**k Egypt.

How about if we use the frappr map to pinpoint stores and their locations. That way we can reduce the number of posts for of people asking if there are any 1/6 shops in obscure places.

This thread doesn't seem to have generated much interest yet.
    Locating stores would be good, but I don't see it reducing the number of threads being generated. People don't use "search" now or the LOCAL STOREFRONTS https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...play.php?f=135 forum.
    "Other people's illusion of safety does not supersede my human rights." -Gabe Suarez