One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Handles and Real names

13K views 49 replies 34 participants last post by  royzee 
#1 ·
This site is amazing. I think it is the best of all the 1/6 figure sites. It figures because Ronin Six is a web designer! Very cool job to all the OSW staff!

But what I would like to see on the buddy list is maybe a "memo" space where we can input the real names of our buds. There has been a couple of times where I know the guys handle, but forgot his real name. Mine's pretty easy, David or Dave if you guys haven't guess yet, duhhhhhh! Trying to put the handles with their real names starts to get harder when you deal with over 20 guys.

#2 ·
You're right about that, I've found out there's a lot of other Mikes, and between former and serving admins, there's three Johns. It can get hilarious in chat or threads, til guys sort it out.

Mike (btw)

#3 ·
That would probably be really useful. We, the collection of Mikes, are beginning to outnumber the amount of figures owned by most members. With a memo space, we can put things like "That Mike I find annoying", "The Mike I don't like just because I don't like him"... and stuff like that to be more specific so we don't have to jog our brains, which are usually full of other things like thoughts on the various body parts of the opposite gender and alcohol.

Mike.

#21 ·
Seems Like a Prerequisite to being a member is that you have to be either a Mike or A david... LOl

I can understand the need for a real name or atleast a Nickname that you commonly use in REAL LIFE. I mean Saw we go to an OSW gathering of sorts I would really hate to Walk up to Mike and SAy.. "Hi Puking DOg..." On the other hand it would tend to keep things a little better organized since we have so many Mikes and Davids, to go by our screen names...

Mark (BTW)

#23 ·
Wouldn't King David have been JEWISH?

I was seven and starting school before I found out my name wasn't "Jesus Christ". Seemed everything my Dad said to me started with "Jesus Christ". As in: "Jesus Christ, stop hitting your brother." or "Jesus Christ would you come here."..

My brother had it worse. We thought he was named "Goddammit".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.