One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Having problems Viewing New Gallery.

4K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  niall33 
#1 ·
Ronin.
I'm on a Mac using internet Explorer browser.
When I go to the new gallery section I see this (See attached pic)
There are no letters to go to the next page. :wail

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
DunkleGelb,

Yeah my Internet explorer Mac version 5.2 is having the same problems, i.e. half completed photos as yours apart I've got Safari in my Mac OSX Panther.

I have compared it and found that Safari has no problems on showing pics, etc and able to show full photos.

But Safari is not that great because it has not got the download menu unlike Internet Explorer has got download menu allowing you to create folders, directions for downloaded photos into the computer's Hard drive. You will have to drag photos out from Safari and download it into the Hard drive manually.

So Really you'd be better off on buying new Panther or Tiger OSX.

#9 ·
Crazy Chocobo,

I never used iPhoto because I think you will have to pay for the subscription feee. Yes Safari for Tiger and Panther is the same. I was hoping that the Tiger's Safari version would be improved but it is actually the same.

However I'm watching out for improved version of Safari from Apple in nearest future. I think you can download Safari from Apple for free but you will have to get the latest Operating System for the Mac such as Panther and Tiger.

But it comes with Panther & Tiger OSX install software.

#10 ·
Subscription fee for iPhoto? I am not aware of any subscription fee, as I use iPhoto pretty much every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. It came standard with our Tiger OSX software on each eMac (registering 30 eMacs is not fun, by the way). As far as I can tell, all iPhoto is is an idiot-proof photo organizer, which Picasa supposedly does for Windows (I have yet to try Picasa).

And poor Dunklegelb just got his thread totally derailed. Anyone have an idea for the guy?

#11 ·
Thanks guys.
I have OS X with Safari with my EMAC (My Microwave as my friends call it), I just use OS 9 cuz I'm hard to convert.
As I said my main problem is accessing individual members galleries thru the member galleries section. Other wise I have to click on a random photo by the member and access their gallery that way.

#12 ·
DunkleGelb,

I have installed Mozilla Firefox from Mozilla website yesterday. I have found this 100% better than Safari because it has got download menu with more choices allowing you to download images to folder unlike safari where you got to drag and drop it into your hard drive's files and folder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.