A few changes...

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: A few changes...

Exclamation A few changes...

As you may have noticed, we are making some changes to the structure of the board. We are moving around a couple of forums, combining a few, and making a couple of other changes.

As you can see, we've moved the archive section and made it read only. Please post your bashes in the general section rather than the archive. We will then move the archived projects to the appropriate section as we prune the board.

Stay tuned for more changes!

As always, your feedback is welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

no more photo story section?
    ...where at least i know im free , and i wont forget the men who died and gave that right to me-Proud to be an American!!!

Originally posted by taskforce11
    no more photo story section?
    The photo story section had been set up originally to provide a place where ongoing photostories could be posted. There wasn't very much traffic, however. So, we've decided to roll that section back into the General Discussion area, then archive them in the appropriate archive.

So, feel free to post any photostories you have in the general discussion area. If we end up getting such a volume of photostories that it merits it own section, we will break it out again.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me directly.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice new format. It's much more streamlined.

I feel like I've lost 20 lbs. My thanks to the OSW, I've achieved my New Year's Resolution already