Just a Suggestion: 1:6th Collecting to 1:1 Cosplay?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Just a Suggestion: 1:6th Collecting to 1:1 Cosplay?

Just a Suggestion: 1:6th Collecting to 1:1 Cosplay?

Hi Guys and OSWarriors!

- Just wondering how many people actually are as crazy/idiotic as me....

I not only collect 1/6th plus other toys and figures but being an artist and into all the Special FX movies you see like Hellboy, AVP, Predator, ALiens or Anime like Jin Roh, etc - all that "fandom energy" transfers into making 1:1 masks, props and costumes. I for one is a Predator fan being that its an alien and has special armor - Its cool as a figure, recent Hot Toys release of P1 and now I'm making a full costume - not the P1 version you see with Arnold but my own custom design...

See here:http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=11820

So As you can see how my love for toys and figure has not only carried over into my art and creating masks and such I think People like me and (I just found out) Jaztermareal who actually does cosplay of himself in Jin Roh Costume.

My next project after Predator is Kerberos Saga Tetsurou Kai in GENX Core Figure from 1:6 to 1:1..well fitting my Not tall enough stature anyway. 30cm x 6 = 180 and I'm 170cm so short of 10cm which some platform shoes can achieve...

So IF there are enough people out there, in this forum anyway, who does cosplay and build props small 1/6th or big 1:1 perhaps we can do a 1:1 Prop & Costume section?

IF not just disregard this. But if u do cosplay on here it would be great to see you as your favorite OSW.

Thanks for reading
    Mike

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Just a Suggestion: 1:6th Collecting to 1:1 Cosplay?

This section might be a good place for that: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...play.php?f=172

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

I actually did a 1/6 figure of my fiancee's Pokemon White Trainer cosplay, lolz, does that count?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Funny thing, I saw your username, and tried to place where I knew it from, then you posted the Hunters lair link My first suit I ordered should be on the way any day now.

Most of my cosplays are based on action figures (not necessarily 1/6) because I find that's the easiest way to see the detail and be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeleon View Post
    Funny thing, I saw your username, and tried to place where I knew it from, then you posted the Hunters lair link My first suit I ordered should be on the way any day now.

Most of my cosplays are based on action figures (not necessarily 1/6) because I find that's the easiest way to see the detail and be accurate.

Yup thats me. Trying to take over all the forums LOL

I love to dress up too!

We chimpanzees are too few. How can we take the iniative when THEY are in control?