One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Just a Suggestion: 1:6th Collecting to 1:1 Cosplay?

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jessica 
#1 ·
Hi Guys and OSWarriors!

- Just wondering how many people actually are as crazy/idiotic as me....

I not only collect 1/6th plus other toys and figures but being an artist and into all the Special FX movies you see like Hellboy, AVP, Predator, ALiens or Anime like Jin Roh, etc - all that "fandom energy" transfers into making 1:1 masks, props and costumes. I for one is a Predator fan being that its an alien and has special armor - Its cool as a figure, recent Hot Toys release of P1 and now I'm making a full costume - not the P1 version you see with Arnold but my own custom design...

See here:http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=11820

So As you can see how my love for toys and figure has not only carried over into my art and creating masks and such I think People like me and (I just found out) Jaztermareal who actually does cosplay of himself in Jin Roh Costume.

My next project after Predator is Kerberos Saga Tetsurou Kai in GENX Core Figure from 1:6 to 1:1..well fitting my Not tall enough stature anyway. 30cm x 6 = 180 and I'm 170cm so short of 10cm which some platform shoes can achieve...

So IF there are enough people out there, in this forum anyway, who does cosplay and build props small 1/6th or big 1:1 perhaps we can do a 1:1 Prop & Costume section?

IF not just disregard this. :( But if u do cosplay on here it would be great to see you as your favorite OSW.

Thanks for reading
Mike

See less See more
#4 ·
Funny thing, I saw your username, and tried to place where I knew it from, then you posted the Hunters lair link ;) My first suit I ordered should be on the way any day now.

Most of my cosplays are based on action figures (not necessarily 1/6) because I find that's the easiest way to see the detail and be accurate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.