RSS Feeds

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: RSS Feeds

RSS Feeds

Howdy Gang!

I don't post often, but I am a long-time collector and customizer. A few board members know me. Anyway, I am so busy these days that I can't make it to the forum very often, but I still like to keep up with the hobby and this is one of the best resources out there!

I've been using an RSS Reader to keep up on new posts (on this and other forums). Unfortunately, with the addition of the eBay sub-section, the volume has increased from dozens of posts a day to hundreds. Even on RSS, I can't keep up with that.

I was wondering if it would be possible to set up separate RSS Feeds for the major sections of the site? That way I (and others) could use an RSS reader to keep up with just the areas that interest them. I'm most interested in the All Eras general posting section, but I'd even follow the Commerce RSS Feed if it were separate from the rest.

I know how important forum participation is, but RSS Feeds are becoming more and more common. It is a way to spread the reach of the forum. Being able to subscribe to RSS Feeds on specific areas of interest can even draw more traffic to the forum. Please consider adding multiple RSS Feeds by section.

Thanks!
    Matt Black
    TheRenCapt
    POSSE: Pennsylvania Organization of Sixth-Scale Enthusiasts

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: RSS Feeds

Hi Matt!
    Check up in the top navigation bar under "Force Multipliers". There should be some goodies there for ya.

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

Re: RSS Feeds

Thanks, I switched to that feed. Unfortunately it doesn't come through with images and only the first line or to of text. Is that a setting in my reader or in your feed?