1/6 female clothes

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: 1/6 female clothes

1/6 female clothes

Hey guys,
    where can I find female 1/6 clothes what online stores and so forth?
    My wife came with me to the echobase BB-Q and she got hooked on CY-girls but since i have no idea were to get clothes for females mabe you guys can help me thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: 1/6 female clothes

You trying looking at Japanese dolls like Volks and Obsitu?

For what it's worth, a majority of azone and volks clothing won't fit the cg or cy girl bodies. They're too beefy for the clothing. Some barbie clothing will fit (it depends on the cut and the fabric).

Places to get clothing for CG/CY girls...

ebay is always one & some people buy stuff from Triad toys. I guess it depends on the look she wants. I make some clothing but its mostly contemporary themed (regular girl clothes) you can see examples of some clothes on my flickr account. On the MWD board I know that An42 makes some awesome clothing as well.

BTW--great job getting her into them!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by corsetkitten View Post
    For what it's worth, a majority of azone and volks clothing won't fit the cg or cy girl bodies. They're too beefy for the clothing. Some barbie clothing will fit (it depends on the cut and the fabric).

Places to get clothing for CG/CY girls...

ebay is always one & some people buy stuff from Triad toys. I guess it depends on the look she wants. I make some clothing but its mostly contemporary themed (regular girl clothes) you can see examples of some clothes on my flickr account. On the MWD board I know that An42 makes some awesome clothing as well.

BTW--great job getting her into them!
    off topic corset kitten is very familiar...u have a blog right? I remember reading it on tips to modify the Otaku body, if my memory serves me right.

Added u as a contact on Flickr as well

Old Joe Infirmary has their own brand Fembasics.

You can type "female" into the search on any of the regular store sites, especially the HK Ebay vendors over at the right.

She may want to check out MWD too.
    Big & Mean

I too would go along with what Corset kitten says , Barbie doll clothes are for slim CY girl types only, although Barbie clothes can be very cheap and it could be worth buying job lots and sorting out the pieces that fit and you like. Be careful too of getting some of the clothes intended for the male 12" dolls, even t-shirts can be like tents on the much smaller framed girls !!
    If you want to look on e-bay I can recommend 'minibarbie921' , 'moonyu888' and Storerooms trading as 'manhohole'. They are all in Hong Kong and all sell clothes to fit CY girls. They are reliable traders, but I do think the latter two sell seconds sometimes. Again you may find that you have to buy a few things before you find what fits and what you like.
    Triad make some very nice clothes, but they can work out very expensive if you live outside the USA.
    Finally when your wife has done some bashes get them up on OSW, it would be great to see some more figs done from a feminine point of view !

Well, I was just coming in here to mention Laura Jenkins from Warlord's Keep but Paul beat me to it!
    If Andrea (an42) is back in the business, her stuff is first rate.

Triad and OJI's FemBasix line are both well done and generally sized for Cy Girl Perfect Body type figures. For military uniforms and gear, BBI's female figures and Dragon's later generation females both have clothes that will work.
    OK, so where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

legends toys and hobies has some stuff too. That's where i got mine from. She didn't like that puffy dress did she?

If you're talking about casual civilian clothes, the only ones I can think of are the Azone/Volks ones, and as mentioned, CyGirls body shapes don't fit. Can't help beyond that.

On the other hand, if you're thinking military gear, some of the early DML clothing can work--I've used early 3-color Desert DML on my Sky figure (whom I've customized into 'Scooter'--M249 Gunner). It's not a perfect fit as-is, but if you put vests and gear, and tighten the fit somewhat (belts, or you can cheat and restitch the clothes to fit), it does well. Essentially, any of the thinner clothing material will work.
    I will be changed on the road that heads on to a new dawn
    Witness the Journey Through The Decade

Quote Originally Posted by JGonzalezNJ View Post

Triad does have ton's of female clothes and they are consistently coming
    out with more all the time. Very high quality as well.

Lol Paul. I was just going to say warlordskeep.

Quote Originally Posted by exospawn View Post
    legends toys and hobies has some stuff too. That's where i got mine from. She didn't like that puffy dress did she?
    not really she's looking for another style dont know what exactly what she's going to do but she reminds me of myself when i started LOL

she's going to be having you pick up parts for her now lol.

There is also Project-ARE

Wonder if any of those clothes would fit a play toy 1/6 women that is small busted?

Quote Originally Posted by Janeway View Post
    Wonder if any of those clothes would fit a play toy 1/6 women that is small busted?
    umm...this thread is over 6 years old. i doubt you will find any of the stuff mentioned. now, i must ask, what are you looking to bash? can you post a thread detailing your clothing needs, and can an admin possibly lock this thread before more confusion happens.
    Hail Cobra!

I mean 1/6 play toy figure witch is collectable and is for adults. Never mind l well find out once l get the body in the mail. I would like dress's, skirts ect. I plan on putting a obitsu 1/6 head on a 1/6 play toy female small busted girl in white.

andy-b- Unregistered Guest

http://ajclothiers.com/

Andrea is the best IMO. Nothing is overly sexual, and everything is designed to fit Otaku hips and chest, so should be ok with most other figures