Grendel Leraikha WIP

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Grendel Leraikha WIP

Grendel Leraikha WIP

Another member of my Black Glove Grendel squad, she's the designated sniper, this is pretty much the last time her face will be pictured too because once I put her ballistic face mask on it's not coming off, each member of the team has a unique ballsitic mask, Grendel Amon's is more similar to that of Grendel Prime in looks and function, Grendel Naberius (that's his WIP laying on the floor behind the two) has a more Army of Two inspired look with Hunter Rose styled markings painted on, and Leraikha's will be a really sinister looking mask with red eye slots. She's almost done, just needs to get a few of her weapons and her face mask, the arm guard was from an Onimusha figure, I hacked at it with my scalpel to give it a worn out look and repainted it, anyway, here are a couple of teaser WIP pics...

Now including Amon, Naberius, and Leraikha there's seven members of the team one of whom being a founder/retired leader, all in due time, this is going to be a Grendel year...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ah, another Matt Wagner fan. Excellent!

I'd love to see the rest of your Grendels - Please post!