Please support your known & respected 1:6 vendors . . .

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Please support your known & respected 1:6 vendors . . .

Please support your known & respected 1:6 vendors . . .

See subject.

I don't know the real and true statistics of whether new and old 1:6 hobbyists utilize the OSW given how it's a shadow of its former self nowadays, but . . .

If any of you are doing any last minute Christmas 1:6 shopping for boxed figures, pre-orders, loose parts, etc., then be sure to consider and utilize the US based online vendors for your 1:6 shopping.

I know it's easier and convenient to just order from overseas (China/Hong Kong) due to price and convenience, but keep in mind those vendors too are experiencing a variety of challenges that may not be apparent to the casual hobbyist who is oblivious to such things.

The few US based vendors remaining all have a well earned and established credibility and reputation and too are 1:6 hobbyists like us.

Please consider them when doing last minute or regular shopping.

Below are a few to consider.

DISCLAIMER: I'm simply doing this to promote 1:6 vendors I know of / have done business with in the past and not being compensated in any manner whatsoever (i.e. no conflict of interest or impropriety).

BLACK OPS TOYS
    COTSWOLD COLLECTIBLES
    MONKEY DEPOT
    THE PERFECT FIGURE TOYS & COLLECTIBLES
    WAR TOYS

OH . . . and if any of you still prefer to buy overseas, then I recommend . . .

ONESIXTHKIT

The owner is also a member of the OSW as well.
    Last edited by DeltaForceChung; 12-23-2020 at 12:27.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
    ~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Please support your known & respected local US 1:6 vendors . . .

Great info. All of those dealers are very reputable.

Victorville, CA. Yeh, the middle of no where.

No Echo Base Toys?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Battlegear toys

Toy Anxiety
    Toy Anxiety

Zhukov's Attic
    Zhukov's Attic – Zhukov's Attic

Justice Fighters
    Down for Maintenance

For custom patches and other items:

One Sixth Scale King
    ONE SIXTH SCALE KING! | 1:6 Scale Enthusiast Store Cigarettes Rations food items

And outside the US:

Veego Store
    Index Page Title, Veegostore
    Sgt. Markoff: "Keep shooting, you scum! You'll get a chance yet to die with your boots on!"

Just got my DID U-boat Commander from war-toys in time for my wife to wrap it for me to open this Christmas! Been buying bits here and there during the Pandemic from Blackopstoys, Monkey Depot, Cotswold, Battlegear Toys, Zhukov’s Attic, Justice Fighters, etc. through their sites and Ebay stores. I’m so thankful for these guys being around!

Well it would be fair to include also the two excellent Canadian dealers, Toy Square Toy Square > Shop Online in Toronto and Urban Samurai Canada'''s Leader in 1/6 Figures and Parts in Vancouver -- for Canadians especially, but really for all North American purchasers (they are not "overseas," unless you're Britney Spears: “I get to go to overseas places, like Canada”).
    The guidance counselor was surprised: “I didn’t even know career aptitude tests had a Super-Villain category.”

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbase Alpha Male View Post
    Well it would be fair to include also the two excellent Canadian dealers, Toy Square Toy Square > Shop Online in Toronto and Urban Samurai Canada'''s Leader in 1/6 Figures and Parts in Vancouver -- for Canadians especially, but really for all North American purchasers (they are not "overseas," unless you're Britney Spears: “I get to go to overseas places, like Canada”).
    In that case, add GI Joe Canada to the list as well. I've had good service from them.

Scott J. Dummit Presents
    Sgt. Markoff: "Keep shooting, you scum! You'll get a chance yet to die with your boots on!"

Don't forget Timewalker Toys and Collectibles. Good people, good prices, and great service.

Re: Please support your known & respected 1:6 vendors . . .

I updated the thread's title.

If others want to post / share other 1:6 vendors, please do so.

Many of them provided us with great products and service over the years. Let's do out part to promote and support them.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Since the thread title has been expanded to be more inclusive, I'll add the following to the list as some of my favorite retailers not located in the US:

7toys7 (7TOYS7) HK based

V Store Collectibles (1/6 Scale Action Figures Store) Malaysia based

My Figure Store (myFIGUREstore | Coming soon) Malaysia based.

The My Figure Store website currently shows as "coming soon", so they are down at the moment. They've always been a reputable seller, so hopefully they aren't a victim of Covid and will be back.

On eBay I'll add:

Rattlesnake Toys (rattlesnaketoys on eBay) US seller

Six Scale (sixscale on eBay) Canadian Seller

green-tiger (https://www.ebay.com/usr/green-tiger...72.m2749.l2754) A direct seller for ACE. HK seller

For niche items, I'll also add:

Banjoman (http://www.quartermastertoys.com/our...rets-Caps.html) The best berets in the business! UK Based

He's also on eBay as banjoman1000 (https://www.ebay.com/usr/banjoman100...72.m2749.l2754)

Tony Barton's Antheads site (http://www.antheads.co.uk/) Excellent beret badges and other items. UK based

Ensign of Base (www.ensignofbase.com) An excellent source of British figure accessories. HK based

That's all I can think of off the top of my head and from a quick peak at my eBay purchase history. I'm sure that I've forgotten some though.
    Last edited by Scimitar; 12-25-2020 at 02:48.

Tony's Toys Fall River MA Still a brick and mortar store as well as online.
    I'll be a story in your head, but that's OK we're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one!

within two hours away from east coast spec.ops (Army, Navy, and USMC)

Finding vendors still in the hobby is good. I am trying to find older DML and BBI figures I used to own mainly some of the nudes so I can bash them anew but I also like DAM, Easy & Simple, and Green Wolf Gear's newer entries.

Is it OK to post stuff for sale here if I am a seller on ebay ? I am trying to sell off of ebay so I can lower my prices . Thanks

I have some of the older figs , nudes I have for sale . I sell on ebay as a dealer so don't know if it's allowed to post this or not . If not sorry .

Would like to find out if I can be added to your list .

Does anyone know where I can buy a female head for a 12" Phicen TBL pale body? I've bought two heads off ebay, and they are really too small for the body.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kristinagathercole View Post
    Does anyone know where I can buy a female head for a 12" Phicen TBL pale body? I've bought two heads off ebay, and they are really too small for the body.
    Thanks!
    --

Female Head Sculpts

Just wanted to bump this if I may... I know BlackOpsToys has already been mentioned but Brian is my go-to source for everything. Not once has he ever let me down and the selection is amazing. Customer Service gets 7 out of 5 stars and Brian is a class act himself. For those new to the hobby or those who've been around for a while, BlackOpsToys is definitely worth a visit!

Just please don't buy anything I'm trying to purchase lol...