One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Jack Bauer Custom by AFM

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  spyder 
#1 ·
See less See more
#6 ·
Don't we all though?

Looks great! I still treasure my EB Jack Bauer, and it was one of the first figures I got where "$ sticker shock be damned!" I think it was also possibly the first figure where I began the tradition of sitting it in a scale armchair so that it could sit with us and watch its own source material. Your sculpt is good (where from?), and that outfit is definitely better than the one the EB came with.

Why do I have the feeling that 5 minutes after these pictures are taken, Captain America, Superman, and Thor are somehow all kneeling over in pain? Damnit...
It's funny I never wanted a JB figure and passed it up every time I had the chance to purchase him. Then, very recently I got the urge to have / make one. I got the head off ebay and that was where he started. I loved the series but was not a fan of how it all ended. I plan on changing that in one of my project. Jack is one cool character.

#5 ·
Looks great! I still treasure my EB Jack Bauer, and it was one of the first figures I got where "$ sticker shock be damned!" I think it was also possibly the first figure where I began the tradition of sitting it in a scale armchair so that it could sit with us and watch its own source material. Your sculpt is good (where from?), and that outfit is definitely better than the one the EB came with.

Why do I have the feeling that 5 minutes after these pictures are taken, Captain America, Superman, and Thor are somehow all kneeling over in pain? Damnit...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.