Head and Figure Mods My Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: My Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes

My Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes

Hello everyone.

Can you guys give me your thoughts about my Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes?

I would really appreciate if someone give me some hints related to Ciri's hair... How to 'tame' it and get Rid of frizzy/loose ends...

It took me months to get them ready. A lot of stuff handcrafted, sculpted and painted by myself.
    Geralt of Rivia and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon are fictional characters and the protagonists of The Witcher books by Andrzej Sapkowski and Expanded Universe by CD Projekt Red.

My Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes-ciri_and_geralt___father_and_daughter_by_woznick-jpg

My Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes-ciri_and_geralt___father_and_daughter-jpg
    My Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes-geralt_of_rivia_kitbash_03_by_woznick_-jpg
    My Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes-ciri_witcher_kitbash_01_by_woznick-jpg

These are some of the pics, there's more in a DeviantArt group called OneSixthCommunity... I don't know if you guys are aware of this one... Any thoughts/feedback/tips are really welcome!

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: My Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes

I can't help with the hair but I really love the figures you've made. I thought about doing Geralt myself but then the War Toys version came out so I opted for that. Great job on these two.
    "I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle."
    Trade feedback:
    https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ghlight=spyder

Re: My Geralt & Ciri Kitbashes

Thanks! I'm glad you liked! It was hard... The project took me almost the whole year, I'm satisfied with the result, but I'm sure I can get some cool tips from the folks in here to maybe improve it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    I can't help with the hair but I really love the figures you've made. I thought about doing Geralt myself but then the War Toys version came out so I opted for that. Great job on these two.