One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Powder for phicen? To stop ripping

7K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  TheFlyingMan81 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I was reading the comments in a YouTube video. There was some talk about a powder you can put on seamless bodies to stop it ripping? Any ideas? They didn't give more detail. Thank you!

#2 ·
I would guess they are talking about corn starch which keeps clothing from sticking and catching on on the slin when put on or removed. I can't think of any powder that would prevent the skin from tearing if possed for a period of time but would love to hear about one that does.

#3 ·
I was wondering if the "flesh" material used for Phicen/TBLeague and Jiaou is medical TPE, as used in certain adult products, that bath or baby powder could also be recommended to maintain smoothness and prevent stickiness on the material? It could make the "flesh" different in colour, that is, more pale?

#4 ·
I use corn starch, but I’ve never heard of anything that will keep the skin from ripping — other than don’t leave them in extreme poses for extended periods of time and handle them with care, as Talon65 pointed out. The powder is there to reduce the tackiness of the silicone and to keep them relatively clean.

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.