Using the Red head woman for a Sith.

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Using the Red head woman for a Sith.

Using the Red head woman for a Sith.

I made the cloak squeezed a phicen into SS cat womans body suit i just need to make a belt for her . Hope you like it.

It doesn't come with a battery. It is voice or sound operated. Snap your fingers to light her eyes. They have a 5 second time to stay on.

Thanks for looking.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Using the Red head woman for a Sith.

Pretty cool. Nice job on the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker2011 View Post
    Pretty cool. Nice job on the cloak.
    Thank you

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Very nice!

This is just a great figure. Congratulations!

I have also been eyeballing these Sideshow Catwoman jumpsuit for a custom. How would you describe the fabric this jumpsuit is made of? Is it some rubberized material like Hot Toys' Selina Kyle? That jumpsuit being rubberized has a very short lifespan as a result, and in my figures I am always looking for a long lifespan. This particular Sideshow Catwoman jumpsuit seems to have some lines made with plastic that run along the legs and on other parts of the body. Is that plastic that can last long?
    Thanks,
    m.

Quote Originally Posted by martian View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asgardianboy View Post
    This is just a great figure. Congratulations!

I have also been eyeballing these Sideshow Catwoman jumpsuit for a custom. How would you describe the fabric this jumpsuit is made of? Is it some rubberized material like Hot Toys' Selina Kyle? That jumpsuit being rubberized has a very short lifespan as a result, and in my figures I am always looking for a long lifespan. This particular Sideshow Catwoman jumpsuit seems to have some lines made with plastic that run along the legs and on other parts of the body. Is that plastic that can last long?
    Thanks,
    m.
    The fabric is sturdy. The lines are rubber. I haven't used it much since I got it. But it could have easily torn on her because of the silicone fills it out around the calves and wrists. The last body I used was a hot toys. Because of the weak hips on Sideshow. Back then it stained that body. I want to say it feels like canvas for texture. But I know it's not. It's more nylon/polyester.

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    The fabric is sturdy. The lines are rubber. I haven't used it much since I got it. But it could have easily torn on her because of the silicone fills it out around the calves and wrists. The last body I used was a hot toys. Because of the weak hips on Sideshow. Back then it stained that body. I want to say it feels like canvas for texture. But I know it's not. It's more nylon/polyester.
    OK, thanks for your answer.

So, you say that the fabric is sturdy, which I understand means that it is not rubberized. Just plain, durable fabric. Correct?

Lines being made of rubber is worrisome, but there's nothing we can do about that. Does the rubber feel sturdy, at least?

Canvas should not be stretchy. Is that jumpsuit stretchy? Even if it was, it doesn't seem to be very stretchy, because you say that it can barely wrap the Phicen body. Did you try to stretch the jumpsuit somehow, so that it become wider before putting it on?

Have you also tried putting the suit in hot water with vinegar? That should remove any excess dye from the fabric and keep keep the jumpsuit from staining the silicone.
    Thanks,
    m.

Quote Originally Posted by asgardianboy View Post
    OK, thanks for your answer.

So, you say that the fabric is sturdy, which I understand means that it is not rubberized. Just plain, durable fabric. Correct?

Lines being made of rubber is worrisome, but there's nothing we can do about that. Does the rubber feel sturdy, at least?

Canvas should not be stretchy. Is that jumpsuit stretchy? Even if it was, it doesn't seem to be very stretchy, because you say that it can barely wrap the Phicen body. Did you try to stretch the jumpsuit somehow, so that it become wider before putting it on?

Have you also tried putting the suit in hot water with vinegar? That should remove any excess dye from the fabric and keep keep the jumpsuit from staining the silicone.
    Thanks,
    m.
    Yes its durable enough to get on the body. Unless you rub the lines every chance you get they'll probably come off. Once you put it on it stays put. Pose it and you'll never have to worry about it. It dose have a good stretch to it. Enough to be able to pose in. I don't worry about stains. If it dose stain, I just buy a new one anyway. or I use an old one that wont be used much. I have a bunch of Phicen bods.

ok before you go out and buy this head sculpt the battery doesn't last very long two day old battery and it is dead already.

Well I got her some armor and started to get them ready and saw the zipper had split on her upper back. Oh well it was an idea. Time for another one.

Awesome silhouette!

I am glad I continued checking this , I could not see the pictures at first. The red eyes are cool and I like the rest of the look as well.

Well I got her some armor and started to get them ready and saw the zipper had split on her upper back. Oh well it was an idea. Time for another one.
    Maybe too tight?
    Can it be repaired?
    m.
    Last edited by asgardianboy; 07-11-2020 at 08:48.

yeah she's big on the top. I'll try to fix it but, I might try something else.

where do you get spare catwoman suits like that?

I got connections.

That's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cdn_rhino View Post
    That's pretty cool.
    Thanks

I made the cloak squeezed a phicen into SS cat womans body suit i just need to make a belt for her . Hope you like it.

It doesn't come with a battery. It is voice or sound operated. Snap your fingers to light her eyes. They have a 5 second time to stay on.

Thanks for looking.
    What Phicen body did you use, the one that broke the zipper?
    Thanks,
    m.

It was one with the bend able feet and large titties. And older one